If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by completing the steps
You should never use personal information as a part of your password. It is very
easy for someone to guess things like your last name, pet’s name, child’s birth
date and other similar details. In addition, do not use other commonly available
numbers like zip codes, phone numbers, birthdays, anniversaries and Social
Security numbers. Click here to read Microsoft’s guidelines.
Additionally, for your security, please ensure the password meets the following
- It must be different than your user name.
- It must contain 8 to 20 characters.
- It must include an upper and lower case letter and a number.
- You may include special characters %,&,_,?,#,=,-.
- Your new password cannot have any spaces and will be case sensitive.